Monday 31 January 2011

I Still Consider Myself Rockstar....


Neil Diamond who recently celebrate his 70th year birthday bash was inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.He is very delighted over it and says that he still think of himself as a rockstar.

Alongside Alice Cooper, Tom Waits and Darlene Love at the the New York awards show in March,Neil Diamond will also recognized for his services to rock music.

“I think it’s great. I’m happy that that they recognized me and my work. Any club that has Chuck Berry and Little Richard and The Everly Brothers is a club that I want to be a part of.”

Neil Diamond recently admitted he’s glad he never had to appear on a talent show to get his foot in the door.

“American Idol isn’t typical of people going into the music business,” Diamond told FOX News.

“These youngsters have a chance to express their talent to millions of people and it’s very scary. I would not want do it myself — certainly not in the beginning of my career.

“But the best advice I can offer people is to love what you’re doing, love your work and be ready to work, work and work. With that combination and a little bit of luck, you might have a chance to get out there and have your music heard.”

No comments: